The skeleton code in leo/plugins/leowapp.py is complete for now.
All unit tests pass with --gui=browser.

The skeleton defines browser-based wrappers for Leo's gui classes. The
skeleton is intended to be a common front end for frameworks such as flexx.

The BrowserGui class has a message method that passes "payloads" to the
browser.  Payloads are dicts, which will probably be converted to json.
Each payload has a 'kind' entry and zero or more other entries. How
payloads get sent to a framework depends, of course, on the framework.

Work has been straightforward.  Surprisingly, running all unit tests
generate only calls to gui.message(kind, **kwargs) for the following kinds:

'body-get-all-text', 'do-dialog',
'get-clipboard', 'set-clipboard',
'get-focus', 'set-focus', 'get-y-scroll'

I would have expected many more.  I'm not sure what this means, but there
is nothing to worry about now. At worst, the skeleton may be missing a
class or two.

*Summary*

It's time to integrate the skeleton with a framework.  I'll start with
flexx.  This will show where the skeleton needs more work, perhaps even a
rethink.

The flexx work will be done in a new flexx branch.  I'll update the
skeleton branch as needed.

Expect a working flexx prototype in a day or three.