Hi Terry,

after using edit-pane-csv for some time now, I have one big wish left: it
would be great if Leo could remember the settings for each file, at least
for @clean nodes. Ideally the csv pane would stay open for these nodes.

I have many csv files around, which I need to maintain manually on a
regular basis, so it would be nice if Leo could remember the settings for
each of these files, and it would be even better if I would not have to run
the command edit-pane-csv on each file every time after I closed the
associated Leo file.

Cheers - Josef