I am trying (almost successfully) to get Leo installed on a colleague's
Windows 10 machine. She has installed Anaconda and is running a Python 3
environment. She has pulled the master branch of Leo into
c:/Users/userid/Tools/leo-editor, and she can run an Anaconda prompt in
that directory and run Leo "manually" just fine. But we have utterly failed
getting file associations to work so that she can just double click on a
Leo file to open it.

Any suggestions, either to make the appropriate file associations, or for
some reasonable workaround?

Thanks!
Phil