Completing any project can be a lengthy process.  Here is a list of recent
improvements:

*Better tracing with --trace-coloring*

When the --trace-coloring command line option is set, Leo reports the
values of the following on startup, and when doing reload-settings and
reload-all-settings:

@bool use-pygments
@bool use-pygments-styles
@string pygments-style-name

--trace-coloring now uses the common bjc.setTag code to report details of
styling in bjc.setTag.  This is indeed a superb trace, showing exactly what
tags are being recognized.

Today's work improves the traces in several ways.

*reload-settings*

Today's work allows Leo's reload-settings commands changes syntax coloring
when these two settings change:

@bool use-pygments-styles
@string pygments-style-name

However, it would be too much work to change @bool use-pygments, so
reload-settings warns that this can not be changed.

At present, bjc.report_changes reports the new values of the pygments
settings only if --trace-coloring is in effect.  I think that's about
right, but it could easily be changed.

*Simplified config code*

Leo's config code will never be easy.  I do try to simplify methods as they
appear on the radar.

Yesterday I simplified the parsing of @font nodes in leoConfig.py, and
greatly simplified bjc.configure_font by adding a helper.

*Summary*

Changes to settings are especially prone to extended tweaks.

I'll continue fix whatever pygments-related nits as they arise.

Just now it seems time to move on to fixing the remaining bugs scheduled
for Leo 5.8.1
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A5.8.1+is%3Aopen+-label%3Apip>
.