On Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 1:49:24 PM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

It's important to complete the pyzo project as much as possible. As part of
> this process, this post lists more reasons why I have no intention of ever
> integrating pyzo into Leo.

Against all these (valid) reasons, there are the seductive images of cool
pyzo docks. The recent Ahas tell me to ignore these siren songs.

Leo and pyzo have their own strengths and very different world views. I
encourage Leonistas to use pyzo when appropriate.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/4fa50f46-d738-4ad3-b796-26c41d953d9c%40googlegroups.com.