Hi Viktor,

I use the plugin occasionally as an alternative way to view Leo data from 2
apps. I wasn't aware it offered anything more than 'Read Only' function.

I had another serious play with it today and jotted some notes:
With a page refresh your browser updates without having to save leo files.
However a page refresh (F5) takes you back to the root node, so you have to
re-navigate your way to the node you were focused on.

Pane/Font size - If I reduce font size to increase visible content, the
scroll bar panes also reduce. The ratios are locked.

Browser behaviour:
Firefox browser displays the body text of local files, network files, and
is the only browser which displays body text of files in ~home/.leo folder.
For example, Chrome and Edge do not display body text of MyLeoSettings file
in a local ~home/.leo folder.

Using Chrome and Edge:
Local files - Headlines and body text are displayed.
Network files - Only Headlines are displayed. Body text is not displayed.

Someone more familiar with browser settings/ network access may want to
comment further.

Regards
Lewis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leo-editor/fe0255c2-3e85-4c5a-a6e0-0a749eb59c94%40googlegroups.com.