Yes, but I don't know how to upgrade Python on the Mac. Seems like the
default installation 2.7 or something. I can manage this on my PC, but the
Mac is a complete mystery to me how to do that. (Wish I didn't have to deal
with it, but it's my travel laptop and am only marginally proficient at it,
especially with command line stuff.)

Rob...