On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 6:22:23 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> It should now be straightforward to *create *all of pyzo's docks in the
pyzo_in_leo plugin. Making all those docks *functional *is another matter
entirely...
> Melding pyzo's config code with Leo's remains, by far, the most important
and challenging part of the pyzo-in-leo project.

Allow me to disagree with what I have just written.  Yes, config issues are
big, but other issues might be even bigger. It's too soon to say.

Despite all the recent progress, I sometimes feel daunted. There are so
many unknowns. The notion of "playful prototype" does help, but maybe not
all that much ;-)  This is still a highly experimental project.