Happy birthday Edward!

It's being a pleasure being a part, though little, of your life and walking this path with you. The love and enthusiasm in Leo *are first of all yours*, and this profoundly shapes the enriching atmosphere of the whole Leo team.

Thanks for being who you are! I'm learning from you every day.

My most sincere hug!
Xavier