Once a pyzo dock is closed using x or unchecking it, it is gone and cannot
be reopened. The "Editors" and "Shells" docks behave correctly ie. they can
be opened and closed using the right-click pop-up titlebar method.
Restarting Leo restores the docks to the pop-up menu and opening them using
the right-click puts them right back where they had been positioned before
unchecking them. Unchecking them again causes them to vanish.

I can hardly wait to tie into theming the new objects. :-)

The artifacts still persist.

HTH,

Chris