Try looking in your %HOME%/.leo/db directory (or whatever it is on
windows). See if there is a file with scripts.leo in its name. If so, then
move the db directory to db.bak and try starting leo again. I encountered a
similar issue the other day and I didn't realize it might be due to new leo
code.

I'm not clear on the nature of the files in the db directory. Maybe someone
else can explain.