I am currently trying to install leo on windows...   (I wish the
documentation would be a lot more detailled and precise for this)

After installing python3 with the official installer, It took me a lot of
googling to figure out that I needed to put python3's path and its Scripts
folder path in windows 'PATH' env. variable manualy in order to be able to
run "pip3 install PyQt5".

Also I feel like the fact that Qt5 is not easily installable via a simple
.exe download will turn around many (non-python) programmers from trying
out Leo!

Also, I want to run leo headless: so I wonder if theres a way to set the
'leo id' without qt. (on first run leo asks for an id )
--
Félix