My LaTeX processor choked on 2 instances of an unknown UTF8 character.
Probably came into Leo when I copied from somewhere else (perhaps an MS
Word document). Anyway, there was no visual clue in Leo where the offending
characters were. By process of elimination I found the offending node and
copied the text into Notepad++ where I could see the characters looked
different from a normal space character. Don't know if it copies correctly
here, but the space between `and' and `training' isn't a normal space
character.

and training

Question; is there a way to show the space characters and line feeds in Leo
like I can in Notepad++?

Rob...