On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 6:59 AM 'tfer' via leo-editor <
leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Alright, thanks.  I'm going to have to look at the javascript files for
> other reveal.js plugins to see what they are doing, I'll see about
> generalizing this a bit then.

On my end, I have found the problem, as now described in the first comment
of #1481 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1481>. It appears
that the string 'function' is being treated as a real function keyword. The
probable culprits are the regex's in js_i.starts_block. A fix could be
tricky, because of the horror show involving JS regex's. A context-free
scanner is not possible in JS! See the node js_i.scan_line & helpers in
@file importers/javascript.py.

There is another serious problem. The JS importer destroys leading
whitespace in a seemingly random way, even when it does work. This has got
to be fixed.