On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 4:15 PM 'tfer' via leo-editor <
leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I'm still having issues with various import types:
>
>   1. doing an import via the "File" menu is under the default @tabwidth
> -4, needs to be @tabwidth 2 for these files
>     ** this has been the only successful import I have been able to make

This is the hard way. After importing a file, either with the File:Import*
commands or with the recursive import script, you should have an @auto,
@file or @clean tree. After that, restarting Leo, or using
<alt-x>refresh-from-disk will re-import the file.

After importing, @tabwidth will only affect *new* nodes.

If the contextmenu.py plugin is running, right-clicking a node will bring
up a context menu. If that node is any kind of @<file> node, the context
menu will have refresh-from-disk.