This is going to be one of the most important areas of research and
development moving forward in the coding world. As the amount of code
multiplies and the number of languages balloon we will be increasingly
crushed under the weight of our own creations. Advancements in version
control have helped to keep us above water, but it's not enough. General
purpose forensic coding tools are going to be needed. Leo has made great
strides to fill this role and I'm excited to see how it evolves to further
tackle these challenges.