I am sorry for being late. I see you have found the solution for connection
errors yourself.

On Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 7:51:23 AM UTC+1, Matt Wilkie wrote:

> Thanks Vitalije!
>
> installation went smoothly but the browser doesn't show anything and there
> are connection errors in the terminal. I opened an issue:
> https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1502
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fleo-editor%2Fleo-editor%2Fissues%2F1502&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH3Uqcq9IQQqnfIadmdcKIP5wPTIg>.
>

> cheers,
>
> -matt

Have you tried to reload page?

The limits of range inputs for choosing the version are set during the
first display of Leo outline. If there are no posted snapshots the page
can't show anything. After some edits and posted snapshots, you can switch
to another Leo document in the browser, and then return again to the
document you want to see, and ranges will adjust to include recent
snapshots.

Perhaps it would be a good thing to adjust ranges whenever page regain
focus. I'll look into this.

Vitalije
Vitalije