This is scheduled for the end of this year. It will contain the most
important remaining enhancements, including two big projects relating to
key bindings:

#1269 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1269>: [Likely]:
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1269>table-based key
handling.

#1235 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1235>:
[Experimental]: support for neovim.

*Leo 6.5*

This will contain everything else. Some may be promoted to 6.4, depending
on demand and schedule.

*Summary*

Leo 6.2 is code complete. Expect 6.2 b1 in a day or two.

Leo 6.3 will fix all remaining bugs. It will go out the door only after at
least a month of testing.

Leo 6.4 will focus on key-handling. It is scheduled for December 1, 2020.

Leo 6.5 contains everything else. If something on this list seems important
to you, feel free to do it yourself :-)

Finally, I have cleared the milestones for all delegated projects
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Adelegated>.

This simply means that I don't know when, or if, any of these projects will
happen. The delegates can tell us when their work is done.