On Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 3:21:53 PM UTC, andyjim wrote:

> I deleted a node I didn't mean to delete.
>
> I assume revert/refresh is the way to recover that, but what is the
> difference between "Refresh from disk" and "Revert to saved"?
>
> Or is there a direct way to recover it? (can't undo)

FWIW I used to create a 'delete-with-confirm' command, and use the
keybinding for that instead of just
'delete-node'. It always seemed just a bit too easy to delete node(s)
otherwise...

I don't seem to do this anymore - I can't remember quite why; I suspect I
have just got a bit
more confident about Leo's undo facility. You could setup something similar
in the future if it helps, though.

    J^n