Okay, I'm playing with this, getting interesting results.

   - Working on Windows 10
   - Using Miniconda
   - Using powershell instance(s) in Conemu
      1. setup posh-git to integrate git into powershell
         - easiest installed with scoop from the extras bucket
      2. setup conda to integrate it into powershell
         - involves running: conda init
      - Making a conda env and then customizing:

   1. conda create --name lpik_3.7 python=3.7 ipykernel
      1. initials indicating:
            1. l - leo
            2. p - pyzo
            3. i - IPython
            4. k - kernel, (an ipykernel, registered to run Juypter
            Notebooks)
         2. pip install -e .
      1. run inside the repository directory, this set up the env so Leo
         will have the packages it needs
         2. Note: in setup.py, I've commented out the 'nbformat' and
         replaced it with 'notebook'
            1. This gives the env the packages to run IPython, and Jupyter
            Notebooks
         3. pip install pyzo
      4. Now when you follow Matt's instructions, and open the shell, it
      will have IPython interpreter running in it
      5. Pressing F5, Leo will start
         1. Once you close any blocking dialog boxes, (like Tips, or This
         file may already Open ...), you'll get the IPython prompt back in the
pyzo
         shell.
      - back there, you can use the magic command - 'notebook' to start a
      Juypter Notebook
         - even though I've registered this env with step 1. above, it is
         not showing in the kernel options, so the notebook is not what we want
yet

Note: I get this warning in the shell when starting Leo:

>>> (executing file "launchLeo.py")

Qt WebEngine seems to be initialized from a plugin. Please set
Qt::AA_ShareOpenGLContexts using QCoreApplication::setAttribute before
constructing QGuiApplication.

Not sure how to do what it is asking.

Tom