I don't know what the create-button script does, but if you want something
quick and dirty for occasional use, you could embed the script's id and
print that.  The script's node identifier is p.gnx,so if you add lines to
your script like

id = 'TomP.20200419185110.1'
g.es(id)

it would identify your script's node.  Or you could just put in the name of
the node directly and use that.