Thanks Thomas for the information.

For now, I can live without preview, just use an external browser or PDF
reader for that purpose. The computer screen is too small, I will leave
more room for the body panel when writing. If only I can create buttons for
generating HTML/PDF from asciidoc tree, there is no problem for me to
refresh the external browser.

I tried @language asciidoc, however the syntax highlight is not complete,
only very few syntax are recognized. Even headlines are not highlighted.
This may be a problem when working on the body panel.

Best Regards,
Austin

Thomas Passin <tbp100...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月29日周三 上午3:34写道: