I had root nodes like the following, I selected node B and inserted a
new node below, i.e. using insert-node Y.  Then I attempted to move X
under Y. Note that I repeated this and also tried to move deep nodes
within X at lower levels which also resulted in the error.Node X
currently has ~6,700 descendant nodes.
ABXD
Kevin(I'll also add this to the Git ticket)