I wouldn't disagree, but then I haven't used the plugin.  If we drop having
docks and use vitalije's suggestion, I notice that the new windows don't
have a title (except for "Leo unnamed Window").  Perhaps it wouldn't be too
hard to put the same name on the new window as was shown on the "Open
Window" menu.

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 11:00:19 AM UTC-4, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 9:45 AM vitalije <vita...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>

>>> Docks can be floated, which might be useful when using multiple
>>> monitors. Perhaps this is dock's major advantage. Docks are also necessary
>>> for the pyzo_in_leo plugin, but I *would *be willing to abandon that