It has been pointed out that VR3 does not pick up dark Leo themes, like the
current default EKRDark.  Viewrendered, on the other hand, does.  I've been
looking at addressing this, and could use some help on a few things.

First of all, I haven't been able to see how the Leo theme gets applied to
VR.  So far as I can see, VR emits html that has no css styling at all;
presumably the pane somehow uses the theme's style sheet.  But when I
disable the normal stylesheet in VR3, the dark theme is not applied.  You
can see that it is applied to the overall pane itself (for example the
toolbar, which is a QT Widget), but as the browser first paints you can see
the background change from the theme's dark to the usual light background.
Yet the code for loading and displaying the browser in the pane is
basically identical between the two plugins.

Somewhere I'm overlooking a difference.  If anyone can help with this, I'd
much appreciate it.

Second, even if the theme were to be applied, VR3 colorizes code blocks
using pygments.  One would have to programmatically switch css style sheets
for pygments to be something compatible with a dark theme.  There are dark
pygmentize themes out there, though I don't know if they cover all the
languages that VR3 can render.  Probably they do but it needs checking.

With this route, VR3 could have a dark theme and a light theme, but it
couldn't adjust to an arbitrary user-supplied Leo theme.  I'm thinking that
this would be acceptable.  I'd like some guidance here -  am I on track
with this way of thinking?

Tom