Hello!

I use decluttering patterns which should change the appearance of some
nodes in Leo outline, but they work only when I just open the outline.
Collapsing, setting a mark or simply saving the file discards the font
colours and styles.

When I saw a question from *poseidon* (Upgrading Leo from 6.1 to 6.3
<https://groups.google.com/g/leo-editor/c/H8X6d5U95L4>) I thought that
settings from the theme file might override the styles of the decluttered
nodes, but even with "@string theme-name = None" the behaviour is
reproduced.

I use the decluttering patterns like these:

*# Chapters - Diary, Todo, Nodes - should be displayed in bold.*
RULE ^(@chapter)\s*
REPLACE-TAIL
WEIGHT DemiBold

*# My Mondays under the Diary node*
RULE ^(@Mo)\s*
REPLACE-TAIL
FG #D40000

*# My Tuesdays*
RULE ^(@Tu)\s*
REPLACE-TAIL
FG #FF6600

What should be hidden in the headlines ("@chapter", "@Mo", "@Tu") remains
hidden as expected, but the styles are reset on any change. What could I
try to fix it?

Alexey