On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 4:25 PM David Szent-Györgyi <das...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologize for the delay in digging this up.

No problem.

I've shared a Dropbox link with your edreamleo <at> gmail <dot> com email
> address.

I've got the folder. I've created a copy under control of git so I can
track my changes and compare with the originals.  I suspect it will be
straightforward to convert to either @file or @clean.  I'll use @clean at
first to minimize git diffs, but when the dust settles I would suggest
using @file if you can.

I'll let you know how the conversion process went soon.