Hi (Edward, probably)

I am interested in writing an importer to allow me to use the parse-body
command on a simple format I use for making notes (it's similar to the
format used by the old Origami editor used for Transputer occam files in
the TDS; Transputer development system)

I'm starting with a stripped-down file

    leo/plugins/importers/tds.py

based on others in that directory.

I'm a little unclear as to whether just that file will be enough; I intend
to select this parser by means of '@language tds', but with just 'noddy'
contents of the tds importer I am seeing an error like:

{{{

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jkn/leo-editor/leo/core/leoKeys.py", line 2466, in
callAltXFunction
    func(event)
  File "/home/jkn/leo-editor/leo/core/leoImport.py", line 2738, in
parse_body_command
    c.importCommands.parse_body(c.p)
  File "/home/jkn/leo-editor/leo/core/leoImport.py", line 1137, in parse_body
    ext = '.' + g.app.language_extension_dict.get(language)
TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "NoneType") to str
}}}

I have tried creating a matching file colorizor leo/modes/tds.py, without
success

Any thoughts? In any case, that error message might be improved IMO

Thanks, Jon N