Let me spell out a little more thoroughly how my system is set up. Python
3.9 is launched with "py".  I have one repo with Leo, and another with
*leointeg*, which I pulled from Felix's yesterday.  I'm using the *leointeg*
code from the clone of Felix's repo, not from the Leo repo.

To run Leo using the code in the *devel* branch, I have created a little
batch file named *py-leo-git.cmd* to set PYTHONPATH first:

@set PYTHONPATH=c:\tom\git\leo-editor
py %*

This batch file is on the system path.

I set the python command for *leointeg* to be *py-leo-git* (do *not*
include the .cmd extension).
This works for running *leointeg*, but not for starting the server.