Qt 6.2, which is planned to be the first QT6 release that supports "all
widely-used Qt add-on modules", is scheduled for release at the end of
September. Its first beta was released on 6th July. See the entry on the Qt
Developers' blog <https://www.qt.io/blog/qt-6.2-beta-released>.

Note for anyone building Qt5 from source: partway through the lifetime of
Qt 5.15 as a Long-Term Support release, The Qt Company has limited the
access by non-paying customers to long-term support releases. As such, the
KDE developers are collecting a series of patches to the last public
release of KDE 5.15 <https://community.kde.org/Qt5PatchCollection>. These
patches are meant to address security issues, crashes, and functional
defects.