Thanks!!

I'll answer / resolve a couple more tomorrow :) I'm quite ecstatic about
the rollout which went pretty ok so far! Thanks for your counsel and
support!!

The major real bugs feel like they will be manageable and fixable as I seem
to be able to reproduce them, and provoke them, (or disable them by setting
options in the settings panel,.)

Also, the other 'smaller' bugs and issues are VSCode related! (meaning i've
only got to point to precise documentation to answer the question, or, wait
'till microsoft fixes a particular bug that's not caused by leointeg. :)
heh!!

In a week or two we'll have an acceptably 'stable' 1.0 version to release
to the world!! This feels like a dream! (although I'm on the side-effects
of the 2nd shot of the vaccine I got yesterday - which hit me pretty hard
today - and I smoked a couple joints... So everything feels like a dream
about now) 😛

--
FĂ©lix