There appears to be some slight change in behavior of Tab, Shift-Tab and
Ctrl-{up-arrow} and Ctrl-{down-arrow} from previous versions, with
respected to highlighted text and the location of the cursor.

*Regarding Tab and Shift-Tab:*
With the cursor at the beginning of a line, use Shift-{down-arrow} to
highlight the line, then use Tab to tab the line to the right. The result
is the single highlighted line tabbing right, and the cursor moving to the
end of the line. Now Shift-Tab, and the line moves back left, but the
cursor remains at the end of the line. The cursor re-position seems
inconsistent - but that's not the main issue... This does seem different
from previous versions of Leo though - because the line following the
highlighted lines would also get tabbed.

*Now adding Ctrl-{up/down-arrow}:*
With the cursor at the beginning of a line, use Shift-{down-arrow} to
highlight the line. Then use Ctrl-{up-or-down-arrow}. The highlighted line
moves up/down respectively, *but so does the line below the highlighted
line! *This also holds true for Shift-{up-arrow} to highlight the line
above the current cursor position.

None of this is terrible. It seems somewhat inconsistent and illogical
though. It used to be that Tab and Ctrl-{up-or-down-arrow} would also
affect the following un-highlighted line - which I thought odd, but I got
used to it. I'm not advocating a return to the old behavior necessarily,
but I think it would make sense that these two actions would behave
similarly with selected text.

I'm running this:

Leo 6.5-b2-devel, devel branch, build d73d76f206
2021-10-17 09:14:56 -0500
Python 3.7.3, PyQt version 5.12.4
linux