Here are my plans for the coming years:

Expect Leo 6.6 final in about a month. I may delay that to complete
coverage testing, #2234
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/2234>.

I maintain Leo for as long as I am able. I expect maintenance to take a
decreasing amount of my time.

My first love is programming, and python is my, by far, my favorite
language. I'll contribute to python projects outside of Leo. I'll "enlarge"
my interests to include rust. Rust has a significant part to play in the
python world.

My first project: it would be great if pylint could be as fast as mypy.
It's a big project, and the pylint (and mypy?) devs must approve. I have a
lot of studying to do! *Aha*: I do better when I convert study to
programming :-)

*Summary*

Happily, my life will not change significantly. I'll continue to support
Leo and to program in python. My focus will shift from Leo to other python
projects. I'll convert study to programming.