I am developing an Leo application that displays in a tab in the Log
frame.  Eventually it will probably use two tabs.  The code lives in a new
subdirectory in Leo's plugins directory.

Currently this code is not a real Leo plugin, because it does not use the
plugin machinery.  Instead, it installs its code and creates its tab using
a Leo command script, which can be put into a button.  This design reduces
the complexity of the code compared to making it a "real" plugin.

I'd like to know what people think about the question of whether to turn
this app into a plugin.  The code so far has nearly 400 lines of code, and
will grow as I add planned functionality, if this makes any difference.  At
the moment it all lives in a single Python file, in addition to the install
script.  There are also several auxiliary scripts that are helpful to get
the most value out of the app, so users will need to install and use some
scripts even if the thing becomes a plugin.  I suppose I could come up with
a way for the app to install those other scripts on startup.

So - would it be more Leonine, or more natural, to have this thing be a
plugin or not?  All suggestions gratefully received!