I have pylint 2.13.5 installed with pip.
Right-click over a node and selecting Run Pylint gives message:
*pylint: no files found*

Alt-x pylint command gives same message.

Is there any setup required to use pylint in Leo?

*Leo Log WindowLeo 6.6.1-devel, devel branch, build 4bdce3ef48Python
3.10.4, PyQt version 6.2.4Windows 10 AMD64 (build 10.0.19042) SP0*