Hi everyone,

many thanks to Edward and the community for beautiful Leo. Need your help
installing it on Windows.

I usually work in Linux and install Leo successfully by downloading and
unpacking leo-editor-6.3.zip and running launchLeo.py with gui=qt key.
However, it did not work for me in Windows.

I already have Python and Qt on my PC. This is what I tried:
C:\Users\user>python C:\Users\user\OneDrive -
User\Apps\Leo\leo-editor-6.3\launchLeo.py --gui=qt
It fails: can't find '__main__' module in 'C:\\Users\\user\\OneDrive'

When I try to run pip install according to Installing from sources
recommendations I get:
C:\Users\user>pip install -editable C:\Users\user\OneDrive -
User\Apps\Leo\leo-editor-6.3
ERROR: Directory 'C:\\Users\\user\\OneDrive' is not installable. Neither
'setup.py' nor 'pyproject.toml' found.

"Installing Leo with pip" recommendation did not work for me either. Also,
I prefer Leo 6.3.

Appreciate any advice on how to install Leo (ideally, 6.3) on Windows!

Kind regards, Serhii