A curious (to me) observation:

A little while ago, and in Leo, I saved a copy of my
~/.leo/myLeoSettings.py to a
local network-available location. I wanted to make this centrally available
for instances
of Leo running on other computers.

Today, I wanted to make a change to the ~/.leo/myLeoSettings.py fil on this
local machine.
I did the following (I don't claim this is the most efficient workflow):

- via the menu: File | Open Leo Specific File | myLeoSettings.py
- edit the file (to add an @command node, as it happens)
- save the file
- exit Leo and restart

To my puzzlement the command wasn't working, and 'show-commands' didn't
list it.

After a fair bit of investigating I realised the issue. File | Open Leo
Specific File | myLeoSettings.py  was not opening the file in ~/.leo, but
the network-located file!

This surprises me not a little. Is there some 'Most Recently Used' feature
being applied to myLeoSettings.py here?

Cheers, J^n