Some packagers of PyEnchant do not include any dictionary files.  The
PyEnchant documentation explains how to find one and install them:
https://pyenchant.github.io/pyenchant/install.html#installing-a-dictionary

Try installing the package 'hunspell-en_US' (or the language of your
choice).  That *should* do the trick to get this working on Manjaro, as it
did on my Arch installs.

Jake