I have been spinning up several new Linux virtual machines, and I
discovered that VR3 isn't rendering visibly.  It's still working, since you
can export the rendering to the browser, but nothing is painted on the VR3
panel.

All these VMs use a recent version of Python3 with PyQt5.  The PyQt5 and
pyqt5-webengine versions agree with earlier VMs where VR3 is rendering
normally, but I suspect there's something wrong with these binaries anyway.

Where available, I upgraded to pyqt6 and PyQt6-WebEngine-Qt6, and after the
upgrade VR3 is rendering normally.