Dreamstime has a page on license terms, and it has this section  that seems
as if it might apply -

"Limited Royalty Free Licenses (RF-LL) for using Media downloaded within
the Free section of the website

Dreamstime offers a free section, fully searchable and constantly updated.
Its use may be available to all registered users or to a specific niche of
members, depending on the agency`s strategy. The Media downloaded from the free
section <https://www.dreamstime.com/free-photos> may be used under the
terms mentioned for the regular Royalty Free license, with additional
restrictions: the maximum amount of physical copies in any form is limited
to 10,000 copies and the license granted is valid for 6 (six) months after
the initial download for unsubscribed members or 6 (six) months after your
Dreamstime download subscription ends. If you exceed the 10,000 print
amount and you already purchased credits or a commercial subscription you
may re-download the Media under the regular RF license."
In the section on the "Regular Royality Free license:

"For Web use, you must not use the Media at a width exceeding 1080 pixels
unless it is included in your site`s design."

The actual image is labeled "ROYALTY-FREE STOCK PHOTO"  It does include a
watermark.  However, the terms of use page also says:

"The Royalty-Free license is granted ONLY for the non-watermarked Media you
buy using the Download button; all the other versions (small watermarked
and non-watermarked thumbnails which are visible on the public site) are
entirely copyrighted."

The image in question is a small watermarked version, I can't figure out
how that fits in.