The Wikimedia Commons Upload page
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Upload>, says:

"...the file must be freely licensed, or public domain in both the source
country and the United States"

Imo, the Lion logo has *never* met that requirement. Afaik buying a license
will not meet the requirement either.

As a result, I have chosen to remove the link to the logo from Leo's Wikipedia
page <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_(text_editor)>.

Paul, it appears that the file
/wiki/File:LEO-Leonine_Editor_Outliner-icon.png
should be removed from the commons. I would appreciate your help with this
task.