On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 1:21:45 PM UTC-6 Edward K. Ream wrote:

> Recent attempts to update the other pages have failed, somewhat
mysteriously.

Hurray! The most recent GitHub Pages build completed successfully. All
pages now show LeoLogo.svg.

I expect that Dreamstime will allow us to use the .svg image. Perhaps they
will require us to use one of their .jpg images. Maybe Dreamstime doesn't
like the renaming of the image.  We shall see.

My hope is that all the licensing questions will be resolved in a matter of
days. Until then there is no further point in updating Leo's website.