I was trying for a while to run the unit tests before making a small pull
request to the Leo codebase... (it's been a while) and I Had to resort to
searching the forums for this thread.

So I just thought I'd suggest to someone who may feel knowledgeable than me
about python unit-testing systems to add a bit of info on the '*Testing*'
node in leoPyRef.leo.

My motivation is that I feel like simply mentioning:

*Run these tests using unittest or pytest from the command line.*
*See g.run_unit_tests and g.run_coverage_tests.*

May not be enough for python/Leo newbies like me hehe.. :)

Félix