After talking with Edward about how it would be nice to see small videos of
actual usage of Thomas main software project, GF4, he suggested me to post
info about the software I used to make the demo for
LeoInteg: https://youtu.be/SYwlfdEukD4?t=12

On windows I use the open-source/free software called '*obs studio*'

Hope this inspires people to make small video demos of their projects! :)

Félix