The following script will build everything except the slides.  Either it
needs to be run from the *leo/doc* directory or the path needs to be added
to the script instead of the "." in the last line:

#see https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/1566
import sys
import subprocess
pyexe=sys.executable
cmd=[pyexe,'-m','sphinx','-C',
'-D', 'master_doc=html/leo_toc',
'-D', 'source_suffix=.html.txt',
'-D', 'html_theme=sphinx_rtd_theme',
'-D', 'project=LeoDocs',
'.', r'c:\temp\result']

subprocess.call(cmd)

To use the theme, IIRC, it needs to be installed from PyPi first.  Run the
script with the usual CNTL-b.

I first worked this up in 2020.  I just now tried it out to see if it still
works by pasting it into a new node at the top of the LeoDocs outline.
Change the "result" location in the last line to suit yourself.

Using the full process using the outline's own button presumably will add
some features - I'm not sure what - but until it gets fixed this will do
the job.