I just installed Python 3.11.3.  I of course wanted to install Leo right
away.  I normally run Leo from my clone.  With an ordinary requirements.txt
file one can install the requirements using pip -r requirements.txt.  But
Leo uses a tricky requirements.txt file that delegates everything to the
installer, and pip -r doesn't work.  However, with a clone an installer
isn't used.

The only way I know to get the dependencies with a new Python installation
is to install Leo from PyPi.  Then I have an earlier version than the
clone, one I really don't need to have.  Also, some of its dependencies may
be at a lower version.  For example, the PyPi installer only installs
PyQt5, but I'd rather have PyQt6, which presumably the next release will
ask for.  (Yes, I did install PyQt6 by hand).

I'm sure there is a better way, but I don't know what it is.  Please clue
me in!