Good luck!  I've had the surgery for both eyes.  I'd be surprised if you
were out of commission for as long as a day.  One thing is that you will
probably need reading glasses, and a different strength will work better
for computer work vs reading books.  I ended up getting cheap drugstore
packs of +2.75 diopter glasses for reading.  I keep a pair in each room in
the house that I usually read in.  That's so I don't need to walk around
with a pair, which leads to losing them or at least not having one when you
need it.  I also keep another pair in the car.  They aren't that expensive,
so it's affordable to have all these pairs of drugstore glasses.

I got an optician-grade pair of +2.00 diopters for computer work, and it
never leaves the computer desk for any reason.

This assumes that you will get corrected to 20/20 or better, without much
astigmatism, as I was.  Also, I'm talking about the glasses you will want
after both eyes get done.  I don't remember how I managed when only the
first one had been corrected...