PR #3277 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3277> proposes
significant changes to Leo's path-related code.

I have asked Félix and Thomas for reviews, without recent results. Perhaps
they are reluctant to comment, which is understandable given the scope of
the changes. I'll take full responsibility for any problems that may arise.
I am asking only for reviews, of any kind.

Imo, this PR should be merged into devel soon, so we may thoroughly test it
before Leo 6.7.3, due next month.