And look at this (Stan is a very sophisticated system for doing Bayesian
calculations by generating an sampling distributions -

ChatGPT4 writes Stan code so I don’t have to.
<https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/2023/04/18/chatgpt4-writes-stan-code-so-i-dont-have-to/>

The author's conclusions:

" I thought I had learned some lessons on my other project and that with
this one here I would indeed be able to get good code right away. For
instance, it seems to help if you say “please implement features X, Y, and
Z, and identify where in the code these are implemented”, so I tried that
above…and it still wasn’t enough.

But: This has already changed the way I code. I am not sure I am ever going
to write code completely by hand again! And I expect these tools to get
better fast."