On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 9:08 PM Thomas Passin <tbp100...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just one thing ... when a CTRL-Click on a UNL navigates to its target, the
> focused node in the tree, which is the correct one, is not always visible
> in the window.  In my test, I had to scroll the tree to find it.

I've spent about an hour looking into this.

c.redraw(p) calls *LeoQtTree.full_redraw(p)*, which ensures that p is
visible via a call to *QTreeWidget.setCurrentItem*.

I have no idea why this doesn't work for ctrl-clicks.

Any change to full_redraw would require careful testing, so this would have
to be a separate issue and PR.